- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 01:10:00 +0000: Council sets reduced blight fees - Monroe - News
Fines targeting various violations of the 'fight the blight' ordinances were reduced Tuesday before final approval by the Monroe City Council.
- Wed, 26 Oct 2016 00:45:51 +0000: OPSB enters negotiations with Prime Time - Monroe - News
The Ouachita Parish School Board considered a cooperative endeavor with Prime Time Inc. so the organization can operate Head Start services out of the former Ransom Elementary School.
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:50:15 +0000: District provides consent decree data - Monroe - News
The Monroe City School System provided consent decree data to the courts and the U.S. Department of Justice as ordered by U.S. District Judge Robbie James last week.
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:47:02 +0000: Deaths for Oct. 26 - Monroe - News
Deaths reported by area funeral homes
- Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:11:38 +0000: Gauger, Henderson to lead The News-Star - Monroe - News
Jeff Gauger, editor of The Shreveport Times, has added the role of executive editor of The News-Star.