- Wed, 23 Aug 2017 04:12:30 +0000: Mystikal's lawyer requests bail reduction in rape case - GANNETT Syndication Service
The Shreveport case is the second time Tyler has faced a rape charge.
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 23:46:48 +0000: What is an HBCU's mission today? - GANNETT Syndication Service
Much has changed since historically black colleges and universities were founded.
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:54:41 +0000: Monroe to Dallas flight now holds 80 passengers - GANNETT Syndication Service
An American Airlines flight from Monroe Regional Airport now holds 24 additional passengers due to a plane switch by the airline.
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:53:35 +0000: New plane takes to the skies at Monroe Regional Airport - GANNETT Syndication Service
A larger American Airlines flight will be departing MLU for DFW. The plane holds 80, an increase of 24 passengers.
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:10:57 +0000: Peep into $1.1 M mansion atop historic Monroe building - GANNETT Syndication Service
Take a tour inside the house formerly known as the pink house.
- Wed, 23 Aug 2017 03:28:38 +0000: LeBron James' silence on future with Cavaliers driving force behind trade of Kyrie Irving - GANNETT Syndication Service
LeBron James has not let his summer 2018 plans be known, and that uncertainty has resulted in Kyrie Irving being shipped to East-rival Boston.
- Wed, 23 Aug 2017 01:03:01 +0000: Celtics gave up more than normal star price tag - GANNETT Syndication Service
The Celtics gave up a ton to get their man.
- Wed, 23 Aug 2017 00:27:59 +0000: Everything you wanted to know about LSU's new offense from Matt Canada - GANNETT Syndication Service
Is offensive coordinator Matt Canada's offense really "the easiest in America" to learn as he keeps saying?
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 23:38:58 +0000: Conor McGregor on Floyd Mayweather's weight comments: 'He needs to shut his mouth' - GANNETT Syndication Service
Conor McGregor said that Floyd Mayweather should be praying for the UFC fighter-turned-boxer to not make weight.
- Tue, 22 Aug 2017 23:35:54 +0000: Hospital: No 'misdiagnosis' by fired Saints doctors - GANNETT Syndication Service
Ochsener Health System said its doctors' work yielded no evidence of "misdiagnosi.''