- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 11:00:07 +0000: Will voters turn out for few ballot items on Oct. 14? - GANNETT Syndication Service
Statewide treasurer race, court of appeals judge are biggest draws on tap.
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:05:18 +0000: UPDATE: Wow, Hurricane Maria upgraded to Cat 5, may devastate Puerto Rico - GANNETT Syndication Service
All of the Caribbean on high alert.
- Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:34:58 +0000: Man accused of swinging golf club at meter readers - GANNETT Syndication Service
A Bawcomville man is facing two counts of aggravated assault after chasing two water meter readers with a golf club.
- Mon, 18 Sep 2017 20:05:59 +0000: MPD chief search moves forward: exam registration open - GANNETT Syndication Service
Anyone interested in applying for the chief's job at MPD must submit an application to take the required exam by Oct. 15.
- Mon, 18 Sep 2017 19:45:44 +0000: Alleged Swanson rioter accused of more violence - GANNETT Syndication Service
Two inmates at the Swanson Center for Youth are accused of beating up another inmate at the juvenile prison. One was previously accused of rioting at the jail.
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 06:29:02 +0000: Now 2-0, is it time to start believing in the Detroit Lions? - GANNETT Syndication Service
The Detroit Lions beat a New York Giants team that made the playoffs a year ago. A team that crushed them when they played here last December.
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 05:49:50 +0000: Giants coach Ben McAdoo blames Eli Manning for gaffe in loss to Lions - GANNETT Syndication Service
Ben McAdoo called a botched fourth-and-goal situation "sloppy quarterback play."
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:04:09 +0000: VIDEO: ULM's loss to So. Miss a 'mixed bag' - GANNETT Syndication Service
Southern Miss beat ULM 28-17 in the 2017 home opener at JPS Field at Malone Stadium.
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 00:03:08 +0000: WATCH: Viator talks Warhawks vs. Cajuns - GANNETT Syndication Service
UL Lafayette has beaten ULM eight times in the last 10 meetings.
- Mon, 18 Sep 2017 23:09:33 +0000: NFL still confident in Los Angeles market despite attendance for Rams, Chargers games - GANNETT Syndication Service
Both the Rams and Chargers fell short of sellouts on Sunday.