- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:32:34 +0000: Gun-toting homeowners thwart 2 burglaries, detain suspects - GANNETT Syndication Service
In two separate weekend incidents, suspected burglars were held at gunpoint by area homeowners. One suspect told deputies he was on bath salts.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:29:01 +0000: Della Reese, star of TV's 'Touched By An Angel,' dies at 86 - GANNETT Syndication Service
Della Reese who enjoyed dual careers, first as a jazz and pop singer and later as a TV star on CBS' "Touched By An Angel," has died at age 86.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:13:27 +0000: UPDATE: Golden Corral opens in W.M. this week - GANNETT Syndication Service
Two more national chain restaurants are also on the way to the city.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:39:37 +0000: OPSO: Man slams head into door after shouting profanity - GANNETT Syndication Service
Deputies were originally called to Magic Grill for a disturbance complaint.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:05:13 +0000: UPDATE: Monroe chef, La. Seafood King accused of stalking - GANNETT Syndication Service
Chef Blake Phillips was among 10 celebrity chefs who represented Louisiana at a tourism event in NYC this month.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:56:00 +0000: NFL Week 11 overreactions: Are Rams falling back to earth? - GANNETT Syndication Service
The Rams were dealt a lesson on the road, but don't count them out in the NFC.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:55:39 +0000: Duke remains No. 1 in latest USA TODAY men's basketball poll - GANNETT Syndication Service
A big win against then-No. 2 Michigan State has bolstered Duke's hold on No. 1 in the latest USA TODAY men's basketball poll.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 17:06:27 +0000: Former Cowboys, Patriots receiver Terry Glenn dies after crash - GANNETT Syndication Service
Terry Glenn, wide receiver out of Ohio State, spent 12 seasons in the NFL.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:45:57 +0000: Turnovers send Techsters to loss at Auburn - GANNETT Syndication Service
Louisiana Tech has 29 turnovers in loss at Auburn.
- Mon, 20 Nov 2017 16:39:22 +0000: GSU falls at home to No. 17 Florida State - GANNETT Syndication Service
No. 17 Florida State pulled away from Grambling in the second half.