- Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:05:50 +0000: House Speaker Taylor Barras discusses budget deal - GANNETT Syndication Service
House Speaker Taylor Barras, R-New Iberia, said a tentative deal has been reached on a budget deficit bill and how much to wthdraw from the Rainy Day Fund.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:51:25 +0000: Deaths for Feb. 22 - GANNETT Syndication Service
Deaths reported by area funeral homes
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:21:13 +0000: Effects of adverse childhood experiences focus of summit - GANNETT Syndication Service
A Wednesday summit and documentary screening held at the University of Louisiana Monroe will focus on adverse childhood experiences and the long-term ramifications these experiences can have on physical and mental wellbeing.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:11:30 +0000: Ruston engineering firm marks 20th year - GANNETT Syndication Service
Hunt, Guillot & Associates recently celebrated its 20th year as a nationwide full-service engineering and program management firm on Thursday.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:06:07 +0000: WM man accused of vehicle burglary, theft - GANNETT Syndication Service
A West Monroe man is facing charges after reportedly breaking into a trailer on Orange Street Sunday.
- Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:13:03 +0000: Rayville girls roll into quarterfinals - GANNETT Syndication Service
Micaela Wilson scores 26 points to lead Rayville to victory.
- Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:03:53 +0000: LSU hosts Auburn, which is rare team it played close - GANNETT Syndication Service
The Tigers will tie the school record for consecutive losses in a season at 14 if it falls to Auburn Tuesday night
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:20:59 +0000: Beau on Base Column: The LSU Baseball Weekly - GANNETT Syndication Service
Jared Poche may be LSU's true ace, or it just has two. LSU at UNO Tuesday, then home vs. Hofstra and Maryland this week.
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:06:51 +0000: Tech hoops ventues outside of U.S. for 2017-18 schedule - GANNETT Syndication Service
Bulldogs to play in MTE with Fresno State, George Mason and Evansville
- Mon, 20 Feb 2017 23:04:16 +0000: Tech bats pick up where 2016 left off - GANNETT Syndication Service
Bulldogs score 40 runs in 3-game sweep of Pine Bluff